Monday, March 16, 2015

                   

                  Rabies, what is that


 Vanessa Bring up the file again on Fay. Let's zoom in on that DNA on her virus. I need to find out just what it is. On the ladder at the 28 stran is the problem. Until we figure what that part is we may not be able to help others coming in the hospital.

There is the problem Doctor Kim, I do not think this strain of the DNA has been around for years. Our records do not show what or where it comes from.

We we have to keep at it. 89 sicken and 13 deaths from it means we are in on a race to save lives.

Well Asia and Africa is waiting for a reply to our studies.

Studies, we have never done any studies. Every child born have any bad DNA remove before birth. How these DNA strain got in them is the big question. 

Google investigation team is on it. They are finding it impossible to link any one thing to why or how this DNA is there.

Well in just the Twenty Four hours since everyone getting sick, death rate is out of control.

Now I worry that we may get sick. what is the CDC in London saying about all this.

My last check is they to are looking for what this virus is. Yes it is a virus. 

How can it be a virus, when it is attach to the human DNA. Virus attack organs, not the cells.

We just never seen virus like this. 

Just not in our time. We may need to check with history research.

History Anthropology more is better. One of those odd ball may no more right now that CDC dose. 

Hey your friend Vanessa may be able to help, what is is his name.

My Friend, what friend do I know into history.

That one you sing with now and then at the Google strip club open mic nights. You know the one who is always looking to hook up. God why would any man want to do that is beyond me.

Kim just because you hate hook up does not mean it is a bad thing. Besides I think,,,, Oh what is his name,,,,,Gene, Gerold, Something with a G,,,,,, Oh Greg is his name. I remember he gave me his web address So we can practice songs together. Here it is on my memory chip.

Pull Greg up and check with him and see what he thinks it may be.

On the wall close to Vanessa and Kim, a monitor came up with just Vanessa look. in her head is a chip just for oddities like web address she may never use. File under singer weirdos is Greg web address. focusing on the address the monitor zip to Greg personal web page. 

Hi, i'm out. If you know me leave a statement if not Bug off, I do not need any of what you offer..

Greg This is Vanessa, From open mic nights. I need your help can you pop in when you get the chance.

Vanessa turn to Kim, well that is that,

On the monitor the face of a man came up.

Hey Blue singer glad you There. Always wanted to know who was behind the wonderful voice. First time I've seen your face. Ready to try some duets.

Now that is fast Greg, where you hiding and just checking me out.

No, No, I just got in from viewing my little girl.

You have a little girl with you.

Not like that, Seams the Hook up last night die and now I get to raise a child. I check her out in the birthing center.

Oh you know Fey?

Fey, who is Fey?  Oh that is her real name, right.  Yes we did hook up but seems she got sick and past away. The baby was saved and now I get the chance to be a father. Rear Right?

Greg I need to chat with you about your work.
You do deep records research right.

Oh My work, Yes i go farther back than any. I note and jot down thing all the time.

You keep records sometime of the strange stuff from the past?

Yes I love the old stuff, You into that also.

Right now I am. I'm a Doctor in practice and I'm here With Doctor Kim in virus control. Looks like we have something here we have never seen. Thought that if we told you some of the symptoms you may have a better idea of what we are dealing with. 

Troubles with record keeping. Those dumb ass at CDC only jot down what they want and not everything sent to them. Like they are back in the 2900s again, where all records from the past was lost. Will they ever learn.

Can you help us. 

This is doctor Kim Right.

Yes that was doctor Kim. Can you help us.

Lucky I keep complete records of every thing I research. So hit me with the symptoms and lets see what pops up.

High fever, midsection pain and brain pain, then the last is foaming at the mouth then death.

Behind Greg all watch as nots from research wheeled by at a speed that only a main frame could do. In an blink of the eye one word came up RABIES.

Doctor Kim then Turn to his on PC banks and enter the word Rabies.

List of symptoms came up and yes here is all he saw last night in Fey. Kim saw that Ten signs are listed to come up with the virus Rabies. Never was any comas place between each symptom so you had to enter all Ten just to get the name of this deadly bug.

Records never like putting in everything. Running words together is the way they enter any information. So unless some one would enter records the same way, you may never get the right information from them.

Dam that group of workers. Slacking off now has kill so many. 

A picture of the virus did not look like the one he had. this one in clean around the edges, his had little hair like tinical all around it. Checking his files, Virus became airborne when this happen. Dr. Kim also saw where   the rabie virus mutated to mimic the human DNA on the 28 run of the cell.

Dam, dam, dam,

What Greg shouted to Vanessa, is the problem here.

Greg you at home so stay there do not go outside for any thing. Looks like we have a killer virus bug running amuck on our world.

____________________________________________________________________________


    



  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment