Friday, March 13, 2015


                     Song and Dance


 Blue Lagoon is the new drink around the world. greg just thought it as another color flavor waters. this one Look like the sky but taste more like sour fruit juice. Gave you the feeling of your drinking hard water, without the side effects.

Last Train to Clarksville by the singing monkeys, Grege knew the group as The Monkey's.
A famous band in the 60's and early 70's. Calls for someone that knows the song Monday, Monday, to come up, that is when the shapely woman in a blue flower top and Pink leggings step up to the mic. 

Oh A hooker is up there. Dam she is great looking Glad I came ready to hook up. Greg then got up to join a few more wanting to sing this song. 

Rest of the stage is dress in head to toe covering. People did this so all would know they are just out for fun and not a hook up. Only when you could see the face and have extra clothing on did you know someone is looking to hook up, just and Fay and reg look on stage. 

Twenty on stage to sing Monday, Monday, Some covering background sounds while other like fay took for a lead singer. Greg went for a leading part also. Four other join for the leads in the song, when they broke for the course fay and Greg lean in together for the mic. 

Monday morning, Monday morning was just it should be, Come monday evening you would still be here with me. last words of the reframe and the song is over.

Hi I'm Eddy, I love your voice. I know you love the old sounds also.

yes it is so great of a time for songs, Just wish more of the old song could be played. hate to think it may be a month before we can hear them again. 

Eddy is the name staff gave Greg to use for the night. He could not ask his cute young woman next to him her name. That just was not done. if she wanted to hook up she will give her name. until that time they can talk just not hook up. Cause when you hook up You went to the upper rooms and gave your name and your hook up name. You could not go together you had to go alone. Every one knew then it is a mutual hook up.

Can I get you a drink?

Sure can you get me a Apple Beer Gin tonic.

you are going old school. Have not many to order that drink in a long time. mind if I get one like yours?

You like Apple Beer Gin Tonic?

Yes I just hat to drink it around others that do not like it. 

Hi I am Mary, So happy to drink and Old Apple Beer Gin Tonic with you, Eddy. It was Eddy, right?

Yes it is Eddy.

Well just cause I gave you my name do not get ideas yet. I trust you just want to find out if I like you that much.

____________________________________________________________________________        

No comments:

Post a Comment